PDA

View Full Version : For the future of WarZ....REMOVE NO CLIP

Sarkis Jambazian
11-01-2012, 05:30 AM
Dear Tom, please for the sake of the future of WarZ, remove the NO CLIP hack. ESP...Aimbot...instant revive...etc.., no problem with that but the moment you introduced the no clip everybody is dieing left to right. Even hackers on this website are probably getting mad after dieing from the no clip. Sorry if I am not supposed to post this but I feel you have gone a little overboard on your "special features".

WillyWonka
11-01-2012, 05:42 AM
LOL just so you know we NoClip users will get ban sooner or later xD LOL! Sadly we just don't care LMAO! What can we do...this special feature of Tom's will bring in more customers...so I wondered if you thought about Tom's case of getting revenue.

Sarkis Jambazian
11-01-2012, 06:07 AM
LOL just so you know we NoClip users will get ban sooner or later xD LOL! Sadly we just don't care LMAO! What can we do...this special feature of Tom's will bring in more customers...so I wondered if you thought about Tom's case of getting revenue.

Tom can go as much extreme as he wants, I hope the subscribers know the ban hammer is going to come at them soon enough, there's no way NO CLIP is undetectable. He may be getting lots of revenue but I am pretty sure his customers will be raging soon enough.

megamurfee
11-01-2012, 06:08 AM
No Clip cannot be toggled on or off?

Tom M
11-01-2012, 06:39 AM
Of course it can.

megamurfee
11-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Then whats so wrong with it? It's the chose of the people who use the hack to use No Clip or not.

22alec22
11-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Then whats so wrong with it? It's the chose of the people who use the hack to use No Clip or not.

People are afraid that people using the no clip will ruin the game, but in reality someone was going to release it eventually. It's only going to get patched if it gets widely abused like it is right now, so i cant imagine it will be around too much longer anyway. At least Tom was the one to release it instead of someone else.

LordGoldenrod
11-05-2012, 02:23 AM
WarZ has a future?

KennyC1139
11-06-2012, 06:09 PM
The game is fun and all, but the no clipping people are EVERYWHERE lolol =/

androidz
11-06-2012, 06:21 PM
WarZ has a future?

This.

This game is already a cadaver, the best thing Tom can do is get all the profit he can out of this failure of a game before people stop playing in general.

Personally when I get banned (if I ever get banned at all), I'll just stop playing and forget about this game.