PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Mode WarZ

ANTONxROUGH
11-01-2012, 03:08 PM
I was reading on one of the WarZ pages and saw something about "Ninja Mode" which I know you guys have that in War Inc. and I was just wondering if it's actually a feature in WarZ, I did not see it in the list but I was still very curious.

Thanks!

22alec22
11-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Ninja mode used to be available and is technically still possible, but using it makes your chances of getting banned substantially higher. It was disabled to help prevent bans because it is highly detectable. At this point it might even be patched. It has been a while since it was last available for use.

ANTONxROUGH
11-01-2012, 03:46 PM
Thank you Alec,

I'm coming on over from a god awful community with not many hacks, so I can't wait to start using you guy's hacks!

22alec22
11-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Thank you Alec,

I'm coming on over from a god awful community with not many hacks, so I can't wait to start using you guy's hacks!

Haha. Welcome to tmcheats!

Warick70
11-07-2012, 09:22 AM
While, this talk is here, what does ninja hack actually do?? Does it like, silenceyour shots? or make it so other players cant hear it?

darkness50
11-07-2012, 04:14 PM
While, this talk is here, what does ninja hack actually do?? Does it like, silenceyour shots? or make it so other players cant hear it?

I am pretty sure it use to teleport you in back of the person you were targetting so you can kill them from behind. Which is why not recommended to be used anymore. I just want to find more information now about the patch that happened yesterday and the upgraded anti cheat. If everything is going to be undetected still.

ScullCandy
11-07-2012, 08:02 PM
I am pretty sure it use to teleport you in back of the person you were targetting so you can kill them from behind. Which is why not recommended to be used anymore. I just want to find more information now about the patch that happened yesterday and the upgraded anti cheat. If everything is going to be undetected still.

i think it just makes you invisible? ive experienced being hammered (a whole clan) with no one around...

Tom M
11-07-2012, 08:05 PM
There is no ninja mode in warz, only available in war inc. It teleports you behind an enemy player while using the aimbot, when you stop using it, it will teleport you back to your original place.

ScullCandy
11-07-2012, 08:08 PM
There is no ninja mode in warz, only available in war inc. It teleports you behind an enemy player while using the aimbot, when you stop using it, it will teleport you back to your original place.

ohh ok, so basically telekill huh? im pretty sure i saw it in an early video tho...