PDA

View Full Version : Best around!

Billy Bippert
11-02-2012, 10:44 AM
TL:DR: Great community, excellent cheats. Would recommend to anyone. Give it a shot!

Pros:

I have never in my time of using ESP's and the like have come across a business such as this, the update times are unrealistic, they are very fast with at the MOST a 10 hour delay. And as soon as it comes back online, Tom usually updates them with new features, or improves on old ones. If your looking for a quality hack this is the place to be, and is quite cheaper than other competitors

Tom is very professional and always answers user questions I have PM'ed him in a very timely manner. This is a community that I and many of my buddy's are 100% happy in supporting them.

If something screws up and you lose your CD key, they even offer insurance for some things, which I have yet to see from any other sources.

They offer trial versions of products for only $2 for 24 hours! Try before you buy is something that really sold me here, it's nice to see the owner, Tom, cares about his customers and the overall experience they have both here at TM Cheats, as well as in whatever game you are using his product in.

I've brought a few of my friends here, and all of them agree this is the best business they have ever used. Don't just take my word for it, go and see the other TM Users who are VERY satisfied with the product.

Additionally, Tom has hosted his contest for free things, yet another thing I have never seen a competitor succeed in doing.

Cons:

None, this is truly a benefit only community, no catch to it at all.

Additional Info:

I mean, realistically how many game/cheat developers do you find who are so committed to the development of products and future projects? The answer is hardly any if at all. This right off the bat, raises the bar of the previous known "Cheat Websites". I personally have only tried the WarZ hack, but let me tell you: It works better than anything I have ever used in another game, I have tried nearly every "Cheat Site" around and this is by far the best experience I have had. And the detection rating? Still undetected and this cheat has been around for quite some time. Please take the time to support the Devlopers so we can continue to get quality items such as these. It may seem like a lot of $$, but at the end of the day it contributes to Tom and his work here.

22alec22
11-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Thank you for the high quality review. That was very detailed and well written.

Billy Bippert
11-02-2012, 11:24 AM
I do like to be formal for the most part when giving my own personal recommendation on a product, or else; people don't really understand the value of what they are paying for. Think about it! Say no-one we're to write a letter of recommendation with extensive details, yes the customer would have a idea of what the product offers, but really not the full knowledge or credibility until a another consumer purchases the product and breaks it down to it's core. Then it will be more broken down to the consumer's which in the end helps the businesses reputation and sale record. Food for thought! Anything that helps though.