PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Is Level 2 Worth It?

lockdown6435
11-06-2012, 02:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ZpdD99ZME&feature=g-upl

Definitely worth it.

silly3648
11-06-2012, 05:50 AM
Certainly not, no clip can and will only be allowed for a very small amount of time. With the new reporting system debuting in the next couple of days those whom are seen walking through buildings flying ect, as fantastic as this is, will be banned all to quickly. Stick to level1, cheaper, better.

handiman
11-06-2012, 09:13 AM
nice video :D

noobject + noclip = noplayers

silly36 the new reporting system will be useless everyone is going to report the guy that killed them, even normal player will be banned by it.

String
11-06-2012, 09:47 AM
not realy because they will investigate your account, how many people yu have killed how many times people have told you you were a hacker etc etc.
how many headshots you made you name it..

fox243
11-06-2012, 12:37 PM
dude just mix up the your head shots with other stuff and every one will report every one after death its how it is now u can play legit kill some one and they will automatically go HACKER......
and amount of players u have killed. you could just be a camping bandit out side of spawn..
theirs to many lose ends in this reporting system that just wont stand up
the way its set up will get innocent players banned for doing nothing wrong
all it takes is a clan/group of friends to all report one person..
idk thats just my 2 cent about your so called new reporting system

lockdown6435
11-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Add silencer to weapon, and people would never know if it was legit or not :)

sandmanatf
11-07-2012, 04:52 AM
Updates anti cheat engine - It's a Ban time ! (http://forums.thewarz.com/showthread.php?57081-Updates-anti-cheat-engine-It-s-a-Ban-time)

warzmisfit
11-07-2012, 05:23 AM
That video didn't even look like fun...

Warick70
11-07-2012, 09:05 AM
The real joy in playing these games is the finding of certin itmes, not killing several people.... For that we have CoD. In anycase, the only reason you would want these lvl2 hacks, is to combat those other people who have no clip, speed and shoot through walls but once the reporting system kicks in and hopfully it wont be some stupid *report 10 times you are banned* system and a good one, people who noclip and speed over mountains will be caught pretty fast. So just stick with lvl 1's at least for now anyway. Wait and see this new anti-cheating system they promised to put into the game.

jacobsharkey
11-16-2012, 06:59 PM
dude just mix up the your head shots with other stuff and every one will report every one after death its how it is now u can play legit kill some one and they will automatically go HACKER......
and amount of players u have killed. you could just be a camping bandit out side of spawn..
theirs to many lose ends in this reporting system that just wont stand up
the way its set up will get innocent players banned for doing nothing wrong
all it takes is a clan/group of friends to all report one person..
idk thats just my 2 cent about your so called new reporting system

I've never once been called a hacker playing legit.

jahamuha1
11-24-2012, 05:08 PM
The level2 hacks dont work only noclip and the max you can do is run true walls.

LegitMelons
11-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Noclip works, and if you go prone you can go really fast.

Mr_D3rP
12-03-2012, 02:17 AM
I've never once been called a hacker playing legit.

WHAT!!!!
Are you kidding me, i always get called a hacker and i havent even bought any of the hacks yet(planning to though)
like one time i killed a whole clan when they tried chasing me down and they spamed the hell out of the chat
with "HACKER".

Poheart
12-03-2012, 11:44 AM
WHAT!!!!
Are you kidding me, i always get called a hacker and i havent even bought any of the hacks yet(planning to though)
like one time i killed a whole clan when they tried chasing me down and they spamed the hell out of the chat
with "HACKER".

haha,that's what we always called them as "crying baby"

Scythe
12-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Nice.

kelloggs
12-07-2012, 10:12 AM
how do you have you aimbot set up..cuz mine misses everything..i have to shot so i can hit somthing

Lillepus29
05-25-2013, 03:37 PM
Ok, im wondering, if i buy the warZ hack now, do i also get lvl 2 ? and if i dont, how much extra does it cost to upgrade it to lvl 2 :D

freddino17
08-19-2013, 12:25 PM
nice video !!

creeping
08-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Keep With Level 2 Plus This Vid Is Old But.... This Hack Wil Always Get SomeOne Banned.... Hold On ALL Hacks Will Get You Banned Its Not A I Will Survive For A Month With A Hack With About 12 Super Good Stuff Like AimBot...SuperJump...Fly...Noclip...Noclip/SpeedHack