PDA

View Full Version : [INFO]Market Place Rules (READ BEFORE POSTING/BUYING)

pwned
11-06-2012, 06:34 PM
TM~CHEATS

Trading Rules:

You MUST be a TMCheats subscriber in order to sell/trade here.
TMCheats won't take any responsibility for deals made by users!
Scammers will be permanently banned on the market place forum and won't be allowed to send PM's
General offences will be punished according to their size
You are allowed to bump your thread once every 24 hours
Do not create multiple selling threads where you sell the same product
You are not allowed to sell cheat(private/public) of any games in Marketplace
Do not post things like this in the threads of other members!
Mine Shop is better, buy from me not from him :D

Trading stolen Origin / Steam accounts is not allowed!
No fake vouch(vouch for friends but you didn't purchased the services).
Trading banned Origin / Steam accounts is not allowed, except if you include that into your trade request!

Your trade request must include following:
- Which games / account do you want to sell?
- Price
- Payment method
- Some screenshots of your account or game

Official Middlemen.

All Moderators

Please note: Middlemen may not be online 24/7 and are to only be used if you think a trade partner is not trusted. Please be patient for one of us to become online.

Please don't break the rules and keep them in mind if you going to sell on these forums.
UPDATE: 24/11/2013

You can PM any of the mods if you want to use middlemen service,however,we held no responsibility of your lost if something goes wrong during/after transaction...

pwned
11-06-2012, 06:37 PM
Note:
I'm offering a middleman service for your trades if you think that your trade partner isn't trusted!

Just add me in Skype or send me a PM

Note: Please understand that I'm not always online and that i can't help everybody as a middleman if there are to many requests!

verbatim
01-29-2013, 07:08 PM
Today, we deleted a store because of too many complaints. Store owners, be advised that your store will be deleted also if you do not follow the rules in the Original Post and if there are any complaints about your store.

You either run a clean shop and every one is happy, our customers and you, or we will delete your store without warning.

verbatim
02-07-2013, 07:44 AM
I deleted 3 stores in the last days for excessive bumping. Posting the restocking of your store to keep it on top is not allowed. If you give a good service, the simple vouches for your stores will keep them on top.

Poheart
11-18-2013, 09:02 AM
Updated rules @ 11/18/2013