PDA

View Full Version : Levvyy's Review

levvyy
11-08-2012, 04:54 PM
First off, I'd like to take the time to thank Tom and the rest of the staff to make this site/community as user-friendly as possible.
Every staff member takes the time to explain things properly to any user in peril, which is always a good thing since there are enough sites that just loves to reply on everything with "suck it".
By now I am a few weeks into my subscription, and I must say that I have enjoyed everything most of the time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer Service: 4/5
Staff members are friendly and help you out where needed.
Trial is actually longer than promised.
Upon detection/update, Tom updates the hack asap.
Only 1 coder, which means that an un-updated hack stays unupdated untill Tom finds time/wakes up.
Recent detection has caused many bans, and a more "Clear" way of viewing the availability of the hack would be in place.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hack Features: 4/5
NoClip is awesome
Up untill recently all features worked perfectly
except for the bullet detection
but the instanthit (kinda) fixed this
features like ninja mode and item-sliders max 20 still have to be removed/changed
Hack Interface: 3/5
The customization of features is user friendly and easy to do.
mousecontrol instead of arrows.
Color schemes look dull.
User Interface needs a cleenup
Overall: 4/5
Keep up the good work Tom, you are doing great!
Thanks for all the effort you have put into this, you rock.