PDA

View Full Version : Well OK then

FuzzCake
11-10-2012, 03:02 AM
Having poked about the other cheats for the past month-ish I decided I'd try some of the lesser used ones on games that, well, not many people play. Which is evident by the lack of reviews, but that's why I'm here.

Got to be honest, good job on this one. It's not anything I'm not used to after using the others of course but it works quite well.

Albeit there are a few hiccups but nothing that really stops the actual cheat from functioning and most things seem to do with the game just being...well...what it is.

The only flaw, which may just be me needing to poke around with the settings, is the aimbot tends to spaz-out and refuse to actually stick to the target.

Now of course the goal is to gain a profit(which, let's face it, you won't with this and probably haven't) but it's nice finding little side games you don't entirely care about to dink about it. My only concern is with the game its self. I've yet to hit an english speaking server, or at least group of players, so I'm unsure if my constant sniping is bothering them in any way. I like to see reactions of my targets darn it.

Right anyway, good show, wouldn't really expect anything else from Tom by this point, etc etc.

BROBRO
08-21-2013, 07:14 PM
Thank you for your review!

#Closed