PDA

View Full Version : War Inc

FuzzCake
11-10-2012, 03:11 AM
Having just written the battlefieldplay4free review, i just realized a lack of review of the War Inc one. While I have used this for quite a few accounts, and it's also a lesser used one, I guess stating a few things won't hurt.

The thing works flawlessly. I don't actually use the aimbot (more on that later), but it's available. You can get by purely on ESP, but for fun slapping on the no spread/no recoil does make things interesting.
Though, the game does have a bit of a problem, which in no way is related to the actual cheat, the "cheat detection". Which, is merely just a system that will freeze (ban) the account if you do too well. So, while yes if you super-rage you're going to get frozen. But even if you just do oddly well, cheats or not, you'll get super frozen. It's a crap-tastic system and people have been banned on alts that they made for fun because of it. Regardless, that's a different discussion.

Even then, it's still fun to boot up and rage occasionally. Slap on ninja, teleport around, all good fun. New accounts take seconds to make and then you're in. Right now, and for the past few months admittedly, pretty much all the dev's have left War Inc to play War Z (which, at the time of posting, is more likely the variant you're playing) so honestly I wouldn't expect any support on this game ever. I expect it to be shutdown in a couple months-ish so, more or less, "abuse" it while you can.

So, there isn't really much to say besides that. No flaws with the cheat, works perfectly albeit an occasional crash problem BUT the game its self already has had crash problems for months so that's not directly related to the injection process. Easy to use, etc. Made a rage video a few weeks back so that's available if you want to see what it's like being a huge dick.

gamesh4rk
11-10-2012, 05:01 AM
Thank you for your review!