PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Black Ops 2

22alec22
11-13-2012, 05:03 PM
Hello TMCheaters,

So far I am loving Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I think they managed a good balance of keeping it the same game, but making it different at the same time. The new futuristic kind of feel gives it a new level that we have not seen before in a Call of Duty game, but it is still what we know and recognize as Call of Duty. Treyarch has also done a nice job of improving the sound effects a bit. In past Call of Duty games the sound effects have been largely unrealistic and sounded rather stupid, the guns seem to sound a little better than they used to. I have not had the chance to play anywhere near all of the multiplayer maps yet, but from what I have seen I am pleased with the quality of the maps. The campaign to this game also seems to have improved over past Call of Duty titles. I have only played a few missions so far, but I have actually been enjoying it. In the past games I really hated playing through the campaign, but the Black Ops 2 campaign has been very interesting. I am not a huge fan of the zombie modes; however, I have never liked the zombie modes on any of the Call of duty games so my opinion on that aspect of the game is biased.

What is your opinion on Call of duty: Black Ops 2 so far? Reply with your opinion below and answer the poll at the top of this thread.

baijiaqing
11-13-2012, 06:00 PM
So far, I'm absolutely loving it.
Comparing it to MW3, Treyarch really took what was good in COD and made it shine.
Cant wait for Boxes around it :3

darkcomet
11-13-2012, 06:38 PM
The story mode is pretty good. I've played the multiplayer a little bit and it looks really good in all the whole game looks really good. I think this is one of the best COD games they have made in a while.

Shyvanatio
11-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Well, it's nothing new for me anymore. Sure, i absolutely LOVE the story, but it's still only COD and nothing new for me.

fox243
11-14-2012, 09:51 PM
its good like what they did to zombies. but must say ready for the shiny boxes to come to the game
:/

megamurfee
11-15-2012, 12:52 AM
I just love it.

WillyWonka
11-15-2012, 06:53 AM
Dude the PS3 version is filled with so many bugs atm! Error bug, Freeze, Need to balance team...etc...xD
FML man...PS3 Black Ops 2...is so fucked up...xD

fox243
11-15-2012, 03:24 PM
willy it always is blackops 1 was the same same with mw3. the sad part of it is. is ps3 has just fallen behind here lately i dont think the system for one has enuf ram to support the games its getting.
but within a week they should have it up and running

megamurfee
11-15-2012, 10:34 PM
@WillyWonka is it Jailbroken?