PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Superduper Duper! For New Warz Group to share free items with eachother.

DarkestSoul
11-13-2012, 10:09 PM
I'm not sure if there's a group set up for this yet or not, but if not I'd like to start a group for warz tm players to share items for duping. I'm looking for a Dupemaster or several would be better. Anyone interested in helping out and/or joining, pm me with "join Dupegroup" for joining, or "Dupemaster" for joining and the position. Perhaps this will be the basis of a clan within TM for warz players if that's ok with TM. Let me know! Thanks all. DarkestSoul:cool:

0x7
11-14-2012, 09:55 AM
I cant "speak" english good, so we have to make it in Skype or something else, got 7 AW Magnums for now and 65 Magazines..
i have 5 Guest Passes left, so i can dupe as much as we can do in 2 Days, before they fix it.. otherwise it is useless cause of an Wipe for the Full release..
but the full Release.. will take some Time so, we can have our Fun until they Fix it..

deathshadow15 - skype i live in UTC/GMT +1 hour

ghostrider
11-16-2012, 01:16 AM
id like to get in on it. have a bunch of stuff we could dupe, i have no idea how this works though

Redpanda
11-17-2012, 09:05 PM
can anyone here tell me how to duplicate? id love to share all of my guns and stuff like that if i know how to duplicate them :D

MarcusAurelius
11-22-2012, 04:33 PM
I can i dup items? I heard it's about disconnecting the modem

DarkestSoul
11-27-2012, 01:35 PM
I decided to hold off on even trying this until the wipe. No point is what I'm thinking till then. Anyone knowing how to dupe after the next patch is welcome to join us. Also lookin for a group to play with on WarZ. Hit me up at DarkestSoul2012 on skype. Peace!