PDA

View Full Version : My 2 little cents

Shyvanatio
11-14-2012, 01:02 PM
Well, yeah, here i am. A guy, hacking in WarZ, who doesn't care about gettin' banned. But thats not what i want to talk about. I just want to give u guys some feedback.

Overall ESP:

Pros:

- You can see every single item within ~30 metres (check the section below for more informations)
- Zombie ESP and Player ESP are working as they should - perfectly.
- You can also enable/disable what you want to see/what you dont want to see - If you only want to find weapons, just put a tick into the box "Weapons".
- If there's someone aiming at you, you'll see that on your screen. For example: UserXYZ is aiming you [98]
- Skeletons and Laser view are working fine aswell.

Cons:

- You can ONLY see items within a range of ~30 metres (And you can't change it, because WarZ does not send that much informations about weapons that aren't in a range of ~30 metres)
- Player ESP is limited to 600 metres (for me it is, but probably the same as above)

I give you 9/10 Points for the ESP.

Overall Aimbot:

Pros:
- It is really accurate with Instant hit and all those features.
- You can change every angle and position as u want - even the aimspeed!
- You can also enable Zombie aim - for the lazy guys here ;)

Cons:
- Doesn't really work with Snipers (scoped in)

I give you 9/10 Points again.

Shitlist, Main & everything else:

HACK STATUS: UNDETECTED
Friends List (Top Right Box Small): Players in list will not be targeted by aimbot
--->Visible (Top Color Box Green): Click to change the color of player options selected when a friend list player can visually see you
--->Not Visible (Top Color Box Blue): Click to change the color of player options selected when a friend list player cannot visually see you

Hit List (Bottom Right Box Small): Players in list will be targeted and prioritized by the aimbot
--->Visible (Bottom Color Box Green): Click to change the color of player options selected when a hit list player can visually see you
--->Not Visible (Bottom Color Box Blue): Click to change the color of player options selected when a hit list player cannot visually see you

Ignore that "HACK STATUS: UNDETECTED", im to lazy.
That explains the "Shitlist".

Everything else is self explanatory.

I give you 18/20 points BUT(!) i'll give you 2 more points, just because you have a good support.

WELL, MY 2 LITTLE CENTS. Cya on the battlefield my friends.

gamesh4rk
11-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Thank you for your cents :)