PDA

View Full Version : Selling a Runescape Account!

Royale
11-15-2012, 12:49 AM
- Selling a level 105 Runescape account with members.
- Offer
- Paypal Only
- Bank:Shit (Can make money easy tho)
- Also has its InstaKill Darts
- Message me on Skype @ ElysianHD
http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/gray/8_male/195/Torva_Trail.png (http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Torva_Trail)

Hydra
11-15-2012, 01:06 AM
How much GP on it?

Royale
11-15-2012, 01:14 AM
I edited the post above

22alec22
11-15-2012, 02:04 AM
Dangit, you're making me want to play this game again. lol. I played it over the summer a lot.

Royale
11-15-2012, 02:07 AM
Dangit, you're making me want to play this game again. lol. I played it over the summer a lot.

Well, you can play again with members on the account if you want to buy. XD

22alec22
11-15-2012, 02:09 AM
Well, you can play again with members on the account if you want to buy. XD

Haha, no thanks mate. Mine is lvl 132 on members and 350m bank. I thought about selling my bank last week, then i remembered that all of my wealth is in members items which i can't use anymore and i just don't feel like making it a member again to do that. haha. I'll probably end up playing again sometime anyway, so i might as well just keep it.

Royale
11-15-2012, 02:13 AM
Haha, no thanks mate. Mine is lvl 132 on members and 350m bank. I thought about selling my bank last week, then i remembered that all of my wealth is in members items which i can't use anymore and i just don't feel like making it a member again to do that. haha. I'll probably end up playing again sometime anyway, so i might as well just keep it.

Haha I want to sell this account cause i want Black Ops II. Lol

22alec22
11-15-2012, 02:32 AM
Haha I want to sell this account cause i want Black Ops II. Lol

Haha. It's definitely worth getting. I am loving it right now. No cheats out for it yet, but luckily my natural talent was wasted on the ability to play Call of Duty... I am pretty bad at a lot of games, but for whatever reason, I am honestly really good at Call of Duty.

Royale
11-15-2012, 02:42 AM
Haha. It's definitely worth getting. I am loving it right now. No cheats out for it yet, but luckily my natural talent was wasted on the ability to play Call of Duty... I am pretty bad at a lot of games, but for whatever reason, I am honestly really good at Call of Duty.

Same here but I some times rage and snap my disk is half so if i get it for PC that wont happen, the worst I could do is uninstall it lol.

22alec22
11-15-2012, 02:43 AM
Same here but I some times rage and snap my disk is half so if i get it for PC that wont happen, the worst I could do is uninstall it lol.

Or you could rage hack and get banned :P