PDA

View Full Version : [Brand New Battlefield 3 Premium Origin EA Accounts For Sale -20 USD]

Panemon
11-15-2012, 04:12 AM
Sold out. Supplier gone.

11-15-2012, 04:55 AM
Thanks Panemon the Key is working perfect and the transaction was fast

The origin says limited but works on premium

So far so good

took all of 5 minutes

jayjay
11-15-2012, 04:58 AM
Seems a little sketchy if I'm being honest. Don't get me wrong, in a cheat site that encourages illegitimate game-play, transactions/businesses like these are bound to happen and a lot of them DO work, but often has a catch. My only gripe is; what's with all the secrecy? You don't want to say how you got them, nor do you recommend buyers to use these accounts for anything other than hacking I'm assuming. I mean, it's not really any of my business how you got these accounts, but it doesn't seem to me like you're COMPLETELY confident with them.

I'm interested in purchasing a BF3 Premium, maybe for a friend, or maybe as a back-up account. If I do give it to a friend, will I have to worry about it getting banned, locked, or password changed in the future? These people I plan to give them to don't hack, or have any plans to hack in the near future. If they were to just use the accounts legitimately, theoretically, there should be no issue right?

Panemon
11-15-2012, 05:12 AM
Sold out

jayjay
11-15-2012, 05:47 AM
When it comes to these kind of transactions, there is always suspicion, but I usually give people the benefit of the doubt. It's just a bit different in this case, so I'd rather educate myself first before I go off throwing money at strangers. My main concern is that the account will work for a week or so and then mysteriously stop working, password changed because of account recovery for whatever reason, or the most common, flag/ban. I've had this happen more times than I'm comfortable with. When I attempt to make contact with the seller, they then call me the scammer. Most recently, I purchased a DayZ key that was in use. The seller called me a liar even when I provided proof. I just want to know that the account will remain usable if it's being used legitimately. Kinda like buying from retail, but cheaper.

Panemon
11-15-2012, 06:18 AM
I understand, and I wouldn't be doing this if there was not a benefit for you guys. Since I am able to attain these accounts for discount, I can pass these onto you guys. When it came to DayZ keys I bought I found out the ones I purchased were stolen from other players, through virus links on places like youtube, etc. you wont find any of that here. huge difference.

11-16-2012, 04:15 AM
Seems a little sketchy if I'm being honest. Don't get me wrong, in a cheat site that encourages illegitimate game-play, transactions/businesses like these are bound to happen and a lot of them DO work, but often has a catch. My only gripe is; what's with all the secrecy? You don't want to say how you got them, nor do you recommend buyers to use these accounts for anything other than hacking I'm assuming. I mean, it's not really any of my business how you got these accounts, but it doesn't seem to me like you're COMPLETELY confident with them.

I'm interested in purchasing a BF3 Premium, maybe for a friend, or maybe as a back-up account. If I do give it to a friend, will I have to worry about it getting banned, locked, or password changed in the future? These people I plan to give them to don't hack, or have any plans to hack in the near future. If they were to just use the accounts legitimately, theoretically, there should be no issue right?

I was also but really it was painless and very fast, he is a nice guy to talk to also

my key rocks and i even changed the email and name and password

very easy

MoLkus
11-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Fast business - everything working well! Many thanks :-)

Panemon
12-01-2012, 06:54 PM
bumpity bump

gtx580
12-03-2012, 06:50 AM
Check your pm please

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2

gookmaster
12-03-2012, 10:06 AM
i dont have skype but i do have a email....if i buy it can i add the premium to my account that already have?

gtx580
12-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Hmm he selling keys but never online *confused*

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X

fox243
12-04-2012, 12:37 AM
Transaction was fast good prices
Dependable person
Over all great guy
Thanks panemon for the key
If I get account banned ill be comin back
Best regards
Fox

pesard
12-04-2012, 03:12 PM
i ask u long long time but u never answer me in skype ....

Panemon
12-05-2012, 12:08 AM
i dont have skype but i do have a email....if i buy it can i add the premium to my account that already have?

No, these are complete accounts. The keys have been registered into the accounts themselves.

Panemon
12-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Hmm he selling keys but never online *confused*

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X

I sent you a PM yesterday. Did you get my PM? Best way to contact me directly is via skype.

pesard
12-05-2012, 12:15 AM
this guy legit just buy from him everything went fine i can change everything on my account ( email, password,date birth ) and it a fresh accout no stat on soldier yet try with lastest dlc aftermath no problem at all

hope i can buy it from u again

if having any problem i will contact u :)

inreco
03-27-2013, 03:41 AM
I've gotten 2 from panemon in the past 4 months. no issues, works well. nice person to deal with. DON'T RAGE TOO MUCH or you'll be buying another key.