PDA

View Full Version : General GaminG List

Siickest
11-16-2012, 07:25 AM
Hey ;P Me again, if someone wanna play anything of these games listed below togheter with me you are welcome but i just want a few things before you can.

1. Be 16 years and above.
2. Have skype and have a well english (that i understand, i am not the best speaking english guy either)
* Would be great if you lived in europe because of the time change. I live in sweden so ;P

I play games quite alot and you are welcome to join these

* Diablo 2/3
Info: I used to have a level 99 paladin on diablo 2 but account lost after 60 days or if its 90 days
I havea lvl 60 Demon Hunter on Diablo 3

* Warcraft 3
Info: I know how to play but never played against other so much

* World Of Warcraft
Info: I have a level 82 Priest, played 1 month and it end today [2012-11-16] but gonna buy one month more.

* World Of Tanks
Info: Played this game about 1-2 years and have a T9 (IS-6 but not fully upgraded) Got Type-59 + T34 (Two tier 8 premium tanks) Played over 2000 games

* Tibia
Info: I have played this games since the update 7.6. I got alot of chars on many worlds but not all.

* Left 4 Dead 2
Info: What to say? :D

* Killing Floor
Info: I think i'm rank 3 on sharpshooter or 4..

* League Of Legend
Info: Played it about 2-3 years and have more then 600 wins and under 600 lost. I am level 30 of course and know how to play.

* Hereos Of Newerth
Info: Haven't played this alot but about 20-30 games.

* War Of The Roses
Info: I think i am rank 20 or atleast above it and i know how to play this very well :D (i have updated alot but haven't played because of World Of Warcraft)

Extra: Guess there is more but i am not home so i can't check every game but that's those i got in my head and are willing to play with ya :D