PDA

View Full Version : Review

thewarz
11-16-2012, 01:26 PM
First of all the team behind the design did a superb job. I commend the quality of work you guys put in to this.
From the log-in protocol and support to the program. Fast Updates. The features that the program services.
Everything that comes in the service/s are "STANDARD".

Though I have a couple of suggestions about some features like the "SHITLIST".
Instead of manually highlighting the name can the program just automatically highlight the first name on top of the list then add a designated hotkey to add it to "FRIENDSLIST" (numpad +) or "HITLIST" (numpad -). Manually moving players name can be a bit of an issue when encountering other players/friends in close proximity. Since the interface for the software cannot be resize in-game (maybe I'm not aware if we can). Tweaking some features while character is idle may lead to suspicion of using the program. And an issue regarding UNLIMITED SPRINT and INSTANT REVIVE. For some reason when a character of mine dies UNL. SPRINT will not function properly at all and sometimes INSTANT REVIVE doesn't work. Not sure if I have to relaunch the game and the TMsoftware (Both are running on admin rights).

Overall. The experience I have with this support software is beyond excellent. I play very discreetly when I'm using this support prog. to avoid suspicion and as of yet I have been successful survivor/bandit in-game. Only lag and occasionally zombies are the things that managed to kill me. I haven't encountered a player that I wasn't able to kill. I've only died 5 times ever since I started using TM services. You guys really did a job well-done on this one. You can be sure that I will be extending my subscription as long as you guys keep supporting this game.

To Admin:
About my issue on how to use the WarZ program is there a link you can provide me so I can educate myself about the features. Because I barely have time to research about this when I'm in front of my PC since the game can be so addicting. Thank you admin/s!

Shyvanatio
11-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Thats a nice review. I have those issues too sometimes. But Tom M did a good job with his cheat.

Tom M
11-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the review!