PDA

View Full Version : Arma 2 OA key sales CHEAP

bazza
11-17-2012, 03:12 PM
Please be aware the seller Pieman182 on TM cheats does not give useable keys for Arm OA when he takes your money, plus when you ask him to return your paypal money he tells you to fuck off, bad seller in my experience. Be warned, the cost of keys is quits low but at least when you spend money you expect something other than abuse.

There are other legit sellers in my experience stay away from Pieman182

pieman182
11-17-2012, 05:14 PM
Hello all, bazza contacted me on skype. he bought keys. I tested them before giving them to him. 15 minutes after i gave him the keys, he said they were not working. I went and tested the keys to figure out that they INDEED still did work. I then told them that they worked. He then spammed me for several hours. I Told him i would give him his money back then proceded to ban the keys that i gave him after i gave the money back. He then got 7 people together and started to spamm me on skype. I am not a scammer this guy is the scammer... -_-

The keys did work and i said fuck you because you tried to get free keys

Shyvanatio
11-17-2012, 05:19 PM
Pieman182, could you post some screenshot of the conversation? You could lie to us and so could bazza.

verbatim
11-17-2012, 07:14 PM
Gentlemen, please understand that TMCheats is not involved in the sale and/or purchase of anything. When you sell or buy, you do this at your own risk and TMCheats will not be held responsible. You settle these problems outside the forum. You may however inform a moderator of your version of the problem thru PM only. You will not fight a private transaction in the public forum.

Regarding this particular transaction, I will give more credit to the site's member. Thus, his thread will be reinstated and this one will be closed. membership has its privileges.

Next thread like this one will be deleted.