PDA

View Full Version : Warz level 2

iToxicHD
11-17-2012, 11:33 PM
What would be the chance of getting banned with level 2? Do I have to buy level 1 first or can I go straight to level 2?

Reason I want to know the chance of getting banned is because I don't really have enough money to buy another warz account if I get banned /:

Thanks in advance :)

megamurfee
11-18-2012, 12:21 AM
Using any hack is risking a ban. Whether it is Level 1 hack or Level two hack they both risk a ban at the same ammount. I don't really know how the WarZ anti-cheat works, but if they ban from player reports the Level 2 hack will have you banned in hours. So, if you really care that much about your WarZ account, I would either buy level 1 and use the ESP only or not cheat at all.

GR33nV3n0m
11-18-2012, 12:42 AM
It all depends how you use the hack. If you start No clipping and killing everyone they WILL report you, even if they think you are not hacking just because they get butt hurt. But if your smart, only shoot from maybe 120m unless sniping, also Miss a few times Or shoot a few times after they are dead, so its not like you know instnatly they are dead then you have a better chance of not getting banned.

JoTheKiller
11-18-2012, 04:14 AM
If you don't want to be banned just don't use cheat otherwise if you want to have all the chance of your side don't rage and kill everyone with no-clip etc, try to act like someone who have a lot of skills with a hax :p