PDA

View Full Version : CD-Key Insurance - some questions

xEndorphynx
11-18-2012, 05:42 AM
Okay i got a few question about the CD-Key insurance.

- Will i get a new CD-Key for every game which is supported by TMCheats? (WarZ and DayZ too? for example)
- Will i get a new CD-Key if i rage like crazy ingame?
- If i get banned in BF3, will i get keys for all the addons i got before?
- Do i have to buy the insurance for every key? (i have a master package for example, are all of my keys safed with 1 insurance sub?)

Yes thats it.

If theres any VIP out there, who has used the insurance before please tell me if you were statisfied with it.

LegitMelons
11-18-2012, 08:40 AM
DayZ And WarZ are not supported im pretty sure. I don't know about everything else.

JoTheKiller
11-18-2012, 11:14 AM

- Will i get a new CD-Key for every game which is supported by TMCheats? (WarZ and DayZ too? for example)
- Do i have to buy the insurance for every key? (i have a master package for example, are all of my keys safed with 1 insurance sub?)

Yes thats it.

If theres any VIP out there, who has used the insurance before please tell me if you were statisfied with it.

Insures your cdkey for: Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3, Medal of Honor 2010 and Medal of Honor Warfighter and no you wont get all the addons you got before since we just cover the game cd-key not the DLC or Premium etc.

Poheart
11-18-2012, 03:12 PM

Yes thats it.

1.CD-Key Insurance only support PunkBuster Supported Game:(Example:Battlefield,Medal of honor)for detail,visit: http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f2/tm-cdkey-insurance-3483/
2.You won't get a new CD-Key if you rage ingame (like,Dice ban,admin ban)CD-Key Insurance only cover PunkBuster Evenbalance Global ban caused by our hack if our hack is detected.
3.No,addons are NOT covered,only basic BF3 will given.
4.TMInsurance only cover '1' Game.If unfortunately our hacks is detected at the same time,you can only get 1 key.