PDA

View Full Version : BF3

Aztec
11-20-2012, 02:45 PM
I have a question regarding BF3 and PB in general .

If I get caught , will the ban be immidiate and not prolonged like VAC or BE ?

Also what are you opinions of the BF3 hack , have you heared anyone being banned while using TMC ?

Oh and one more thing are EA / DICE / PB gonna update their AntiCheatProtection with Aftermath comming ? So I know to not use the hack until Tom says its okay :)

pwned
11-20-2012, 03:37 PM
Hey,

if our hack gets detected, you will be permanently and directly banned by Punkbuster.

But our BF3 hack is undetected since spring of this year.

And about your question with the Aftermatch release, nobody knows if PB will update
their system but i think they won't^^

Greets

verbatim
11-20-2012, 03:40 PM
PB, VAC and BE are 3 different anti-cheat software. As far as I know, they ban on GUID (I know PB does). GUID for a game like BF3 is not the same as any other game. So a ban cannot spread to another anti-cheat for anothe game.

My opinion on the TMC BF3 cheat? The BEST!! Our last detection was a long time ago. All the other cheats have been detected many times since our last one.

Concerning Aftermath, you can play the first day on it with no problem. It is just a DLC.

verbatim
11-20-2012, 03:43 PM
But our BF3 hack is undetected since spring of this year.

Actually we were still in Winter. Last detection was Feb 29, 2012 (almost 9 months) and from what I discussed with Tom, it is going to last a long time this way.

KleMedical02
11-20-2012, 03:55 PM
Is today is it safe?

pwned
11-20-2012, 04:26 PM
Is today is it safe?

Just read the Posts above...

Actually we were still in Winter. Last detection was Feb 29, 2012 (almost 9 months) and from what I discussed with Tom, it is going to last a long time this way.

Ok, thank you ;)
I didn't know the exact date of our last detection^^