Rule 1: [Don't Flame new members]
- Go easy when a new member asks a simple question - don't spam the thread by flaming them. (unless they are purposely spamming the thread - then just report the topic to a Mod).
Rule 2: [No Spamming the Thread]
- Anyone who posts off-topic material in a specifically themed thread can expect their post to be deleted without prior warning. This also includes senseless and
Rule 3: [No bumping]
- Bumping is when a user bumps an old topic, even topics that are a week old are considered bumping, so try not to post on old topics just use them as reference before making your own topic.
- Exception: Only allowed in the Market Place forum [Trading Rules]
Rule 4: [Search before Posting]
- Make sure you search the relevant section topics before making your own topic; you may well find that what you want to say has already been covered/answered. In cases where you are found to be duplicating, your thread will be removed. To search look at the top right corner of the forum, enter what you are looking for, then hit "Search". Try to keep it simple when searching to get better results.
Rule 5: [Bad Language]
- Please refrain from using offensive language in the shoutbox and in any posts you either make or contribute to. If Staff see any shouts/posts that, in their opinion, contains inappropriate language,
the offending shout/post will be edited or deleted, and the instigator will be warned. Repeat offenders will be liable for an Infraction or ban.
Rule 6: [Advertising]
- No Advertising other hacks/hacksites, it will result in a ban here.
- No posting of pornographic material, warez, sharez, public cheats, keygenerators, cracks or any other.
Rule 8:[The resale of TMCheats accounts is not allowed]
- If you try to sell or buy TM Cheats accounts from external sites, the account will get banned! We check IP addresses to make sure there is no account theft/trade.