TMCheats Only (we are the only site that have the following features):
- GodMode, no bullets/grenades will be able to kill you!
- Low Gravity, remove gravity from the game!
- Teleport hack, teleport all unfriendly players high above you and gun them down OR just let them fall to their deaths?
- NEW: Telekill, teleport behind enemy players and backstab them. The ultimate assassin hack!
- Bullet Drop Correction
- Movement Prediction
- Frame Compensation
- Aim point(red crosshair where the aimbot is aiming, along with target name)
- Auto-Switch Target Toggle
- Visible Targets Only Toggle
- Configurable Max Distance
- Configurable Aim Angle(limits the aimbots aim vectors)
- Configurable Prediction Limit
- Configurable Aim Bones
- Critical Distance(targets within this distance take priority over others)
- Visibility Checks
- Penetration Checks
- Smart Target Selection
- NEW: Auto Wall, shoot players through walls!
- Show player names
- Show player distance
- Show player skeleton
- NEW: Show player rank icon
- NEW: Show player weapon icon
- Barrel ESP; shows the direction a player is looking in
- Snap lines; draws a line from your position to the enemy!
- Configurable Team Colors(visible, not visible)
- Configurable Enemy Colors(visible, not visible)
NEW: Object ESP:
- Explosive ESP (grenades, semtex etc)
- Sphere ESP (sphere around the explosive impact area, customizable colors)
- Weapons ESP (shows dropped weapons)
- Chopper/Plane/Turret ESP
- Player Boxes
- Configurable for Team and/or Enemy
- Shows all players
- Configurable Colors
- Configurable Zoom/Scale Factor
- Configurable Position
- Configurable Color
- Configurable Size
- Configurable Structure
- No Recoil
- No Spread, all bullets will hit the same point!
- Auto Fire, will auto fire when the aimbot acquires a target!
- Proximity Alert
- Configurable Distance
- Aiming At Your Warnings
- Configurable for Visible / NotVisible Targets
- Friends List, add friendly players to this list to not aim at them
- Hit List, add friendly players to this list to kill them!
- Save Settings
- Load Settings
- Delete Settings
- Auto-Load Settings