Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: Fantastic

Fantastic

Works like a charm.. Scripts are also sweet... First time i've "Controlled" an player before.

Just enabled the Bypasser and loaded what had to be loaded, works like a charm!... Nice gui/menu too!

Money well spend .

Registered
    I expected sarcasm when I came into the thread, glad I didn't see it

Registered
    We appreciate you telling us. Make sure to look into the other hacks

Thanks guys i'm glad he told me about this site... (My buddy from another site)...

Spawning vehicles and weapons work just as it should, allthough i'm not keen on doing stuff such as teleporting everyone simply because that will kind of make it too obvious.

Anyways.. Hope to stay undetected.. I know who the admins are on the current server i play on so i'm not gonna do ANYTHING near anyone else than my playmates!..

Goodnight L

Did I miss the part where scripts are now back in, or was that just the "Detectable" ones that Tom had posted?

There is a few "Detected" scripts as far as i can see in the Shark menu.. Such as doing rainbow stuff and what not.

Eitherway no need to screw around too much.. Guns, vehicles and all that simple stuff is right around fine.

I never pictured God-Mode in the game either, that seems to work too.

If i anyhow do get banned ANYTIME SOON (Which i hope not) I'll inform you guys.

Thread Information