Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: Private Hack

Private Hack

Does the hack have some kind of anti leak just in case the hack get leaked to the public and end up getting all the people that paid for that hack ban? Is each hack make differently (different coding) so we all dont get ban? And how well is the hack coded so it wont get dedected? Is there any way to block punkbuster from dedecting it?

Thanks you

i can say: until now,i NEVER detected on any game with this hack.

Our streamer is very secure, its not possible to use the hacks without the streamer(even if someone gets hold of the dll).

No each hack is not made differently, there's 1 private hack for all subscribers. Websites that advertise this are just fooling you.

Our private hack has never been detected, however I release public hacks from time to time and every time they get detected I make them undetected again. Since I am always messing with PB on my public hacks, if the private one ever gets detected it will not take more than an hour to make it undetected.

Yes, our hacks have both a screenshot cleaner and a blocker.

Thanks you for responding back asap. I am looking forward in buying the hacks now.

Thread Information