Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

what i think about the hack and more

hi i have now played whit you guys hack (rage hacking) and i would just like to thank you guys for making such a good hack like i ave played whit the hack in 3 days on a stolen key and still no global ban! like i have been tp'ing all around the taviana and lingor (thats the map i play most) spawning weapon everytime i respawn, spawn all x10 just so i can make a huge explosion whitout having to look for the satchel charge really the best hack in not getting caught i have ever used theres just the downside that you cant use menu's like i know you deleted it cuz 99% was detected but its our own fault if we get banned after no time when using menu's we can just play the hack normally i personally think you should bring back the scripts tab cuz if we get banned while using menu's then its our fault for using a menu!
    Last edited by Christianmv; 08-30-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Registered
    Thank you for your review.

Registered
    Great review! I think the main reason for removing the script tab was because alot of noobs were complinging about they getting banned and fuck this hack etc. But myself i think th4y should add it back up.

Thanks for the review

Since it's a review and not support related -> moved to DayZ Reviews

Thread Information