Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Lack of activity

There has been a lack of activity from my side this month, which has been due to irl issues.

Anyway I am back now and any malfunctioning cheats will be taken care of during this/next week.

Regards,
    Tom

good to hear your back and running for a second you made me believe i wasted 14euros without even cheating with it haha

I dont wanna be a bitch but will the time be added back?

And if you have like probleems in RL maybe talk on some more coders to help ya out?

Cya and welcome back

Welcome back Tom, hope everything works out in your favor.

.: Lifetimer :.
    Sorry for you RL issues Tom! Glad to have you back helping out all us cheaters :P

Thanks Tom for the amazing ISS hack! Hopefully you can take care of the insert key problem.

Registered
    Good to see, I was shocked once I had bought the DayZ mod cheat is was instantly detected. But if you're back I hope it will be and running no time!

hack sa dayz will not update do not have??? for I bought the hack and do 3 days and I have not used ¬ ¬ sor perdeno my time and I'm not usano the product you bought plz

Registered
    that you can tell when it's ready to use cheat .... after I first bought it and managed to only use 15 days in total ... because the other 15 did not work .. bought it big again if I have the opportunity to use all 30 day .... I would be grateful for your response

Thread Information