Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Registered

Selling H1Z1 Gear

Just testing the waters for people who want to save time and get to killing faster.

I have toon on Another Day and Bane currently, and can easily expand to other servers to fill demand.

Was thinking this :

$3 USD - Paypal Only.

20 .308 rounds, 45 rounds of AR OR Ak, 12 shotgun rounds, and 20 rounds of either M9 or 1911, with guns to match of course. If you want more of a certain ammo type, or maybe a crossbow/recurve to deal with zoms/ freshies, I can always work with you.

4 first aid kits, 4 BB Juice, 4 Food, Tan Military, Respirator, tac helm, NVG, tac armor. All armor and helmets will be 15k or better. Enough to do their job. Respirators and NVG's will be as I get them in terms of durability.

I can also do things like scrap metal, IEDs, and occasionally cars, although I will do those with people I've dealt with before. IEDs and large scrap orders would include a car. Can also do ethanol for those heavily sleeping mat'd bases. Scrap, IEDs, and Ethanol needs a 24 hour heads up, takes time to gather the materials necessary.

Give me a server, a player name and a grid square or /loc, and I'll be there within 15 minutes of payment. All gear will be dropped directly onto the ground and I will respawn. Don't tell me where you are headed or your plans. Pick up your loot and be on your way.

PM me on forums, activity will be spotty today but good most days. I am on late most nights, well into sunrise here on the east coast.

Registered
    What are your prices for Scrap?

Registered
    $2 per 100 scrap and $4 per 100 metal sheets. If you are trying to put a base together, I can have all the finished items for one put together and delivered to a given area. PM me

Thread Information