Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Threaded View

  1. #3
    Registered
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3
    I have a steam account with H1Z1. I can acces to the game with my daybreak account but if I try to launch PS2 my account will be banned automatically.

    I Have reinstalled windows 7 a lot of time and it's not working too...I have a SSD and an HDD. But some years ago I have only the HDD...I tried to plug off when I start PS2 but same problem. I have read a lot of solution but nothing's working.

    Did you have an alternative solution to change the HWID ?
    I really want to play again at PS2 but don't wanna cheat again, I don't wanna pay 15 USD for something what I don't gonna use, sorry ^^
    Last edited by Locker; 09-28-2015 at 12:24 PM. Reason: removed other provider

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. HWID Spoofer?
    By DeRwEr in forum Pre-sale Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2015, 01:56 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2015, 07:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •