Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

CS:GO, H1Z1, and Battlefield Hardline CD Keys, Origin Accounts with games.

I have for trade:

- 4 CS Go steam gifts. Price = 4 case keys per CS game copy, 7 keys for 2 of them, 10 for 3, and 12 for all 4.

- 5 h1z1 steam gifts (RU, activate with VPN). 6 case keys per H1Z1. Buy two or more and they become 5 case keys per CD key.

- 1 Battlefield Hardline CD origin CD Key. 11 Case keys for this ($27) (price negotiable)

I only accept CS:GO case keys as payment, been burned with charge backs in the past. CS GO case keys seem to be a universal form of payment on steam for trading, I don't actually open cases. For the H1Z1 and CSGO CD keys you will receive them as steam gifts in an even trade (you put your keys in the trade window area, I put the game).

For the unused Battlefield Hardline CD Key, After you trade me the case keys, I will message you either through steam or here with the CD key (I bought 3 from eBay and only used 2) guaranteed to work with Origin with the add product to library button.

Also have origin accounts that own battlefield 3 with premium, and Battlefield hardline, no bans. Price negotiable for accounts, I also accept valuable skins as payment. 14 Keys for the Origin accounts, but like I said price negotiable. Around $30 is what I hope to get per origin account, which is a great value considering it has a $60 game, and a $75 game (BF3 + Premium, if bought through origin)
    Last edited by OGC; 10-11-2015 at 09:44 PM.

Bump. Can provide proof and screenshots of all keys and gifts.

Still have BFH key

Thread Information