Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Registered

Does H1Z1 Inject?

I've had the H1Z1 hack for most of the past year. even when it's detected I could still inject and hack. I would just always be banned, which if I know ill be banned then i rage hack and just wait for the ban.
    Until the recent Battle Eye update it made it so I couldn't even inject the hack and play so i haven't bought it since. I'm not asking if the cheat is detected or not. I am asking if the cheat works. Can I inject the cheat and hack H1Z1. Me getting banned doesn't matter.

I haven't tested it, but some people reported, that they are playing with the cheat.

I have got banned 2 times in to days first i get shot bye a hacker shot but no one on the raidar wtf then i get banned? its like a admin is there?

if you play you will be banned but for me the hack works fine

Lol no shit mate

Registered
    so I can buy the H1Z1 hacks and then use them to speed hack and no clip and teleport and all that good stuff but I will be banned 100000%? is this what you are telling me???????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????

- - - Updated - - -

I have just been banned for not even injecting the cheat? I just had TMCheats open in the background and logged in and I didnt even inject the cheat at all..... I had launched H1Z1 with TMCheats cheat selection/ injection window open and I was insta banned

Thread Information