Nice review. The vehicle aimbot is not perfect, but I think its more or less my computer lags out when i'm in tanks.. It handles game play fine until i'm in tanks (with or without hacks)
It is still very awesome.. I got suckered in by the trial which was a waste of money because I should have just bought it. It is not perfect, but I would rank it in the top 2 that I have personally used. lol and he was correct that you will crash a few jets until you figure it out. This aimbot has a lot of information on the screen such as grenade sensors etc and I have noticed no lag.. very user friendly. Not trying to rob a thread, just wanted the newbies to know what they are getting into.. as for detection though.. That I cannot attest to as I have only been here a week or so.








