Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Registered

Thumb About vehicle aimbot - See before you buy

Tom M released vehicle aimbot a few weeks ago. Now for those of you who are still not sure if you should buy this hack or not, I'd say: I recommend you to buy it.

Vehicle aimbot, all I've used so far is jet and bird aimbot. I gotta say, it is very impressive. The jet aimbot may be a bit hard to get used to at first (you may crash your jet because of it), but after a few days when you get used to it, you'll just feel like god on the battlefield (Only if there's no AntiAircraft...). Jet speed controller + Jet aimbot = Total domination, air & land. You can easily kill anybody that's on foot, no matter they're running or parachuting, as long as you get use to this aimbot and use it right, it won't fail you.

Bird aimbot, I gotta say, at first I thought it was some kind of instant kill, but then I figured out that it's just damn accurate, so accurate that it's just like instant kill. I got 47-0 with this and nobody said sh1t. Ultra impressive.

And about detection, imo it has a lot lower detection rate than AA (I used AA before), it's like maybe 6 months and no detection for this hack, but like 3~4 detections for AA. And this hack has a whole bunch of great features!

Forum mods are real nice, and the admin is real nice as well.

Buy this, you won't get disappointed.
    Last edited by luvecho; 10-14-2012 at 11:49 PM.

Thank you for review

Registered
    Can I type Chinese here? lololol

Registered
    Nice review. The vehicle aimbot is not perfect, but I think its more or less my computer lags out when i'm in tanks.. It handles game play fine until i'm in tanks (with or without hacks)
    It is still very awesome.. I got suckered in by the trial which was a waste of money because I should have just bought it. It is not perfect, but I would rank it in the top 2 that I have personally used. lol and he was correct that you will crash a few jets until you figure it out. This aimbot has a lot of information on the screen such as grenade sensors etc and I have noticed no lag.. very user friendly. Not trying to rob a thread, just wanted the newbies to know what they are getting into.. as for detection though.. That I cannot attest to as I have only been here a week or so.

Thread Information