Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

My Review about TMCheats

I guess it's time for my testimonial for TM~Cheats.com

After a week of using this I've got to say I'm impressed. I've been in the cheating scene since 2008 and surely have been banned from various other cheat sites because they deliver shitty products.
    Nothing wrong with saying that EA is the biggest lie.
    Now let's talk about the hack
    The aimbot is amazing, I have never been called out while being spectated by dead players and admins. My use of this is mostly for public
    but it is undected by ESL Wire which also unbelievable that's another benefit considering the price!
    Got a new Computer? No problem you can change your hwid as often as you want by yourself this is just TOP!
    ESP colours are changeable, it shows almost everything like c4,claymore and grenades.
    Another function of this awesome hack is "VIDEO MODE" and SCREENSHOT MODE", record your best scenes with fraps and no visuals are visible (be a youtubestar xD)
    Also, I like menu and save system, it's all looks cool and very useable and comfortable.
    If legit or Rage you will have your best time with this hack!

and another thing: PayPal is the only payment method at the moment, if you cant buy this hack with paypal then contact manhunter100
    he is providing an excellent exchange service between paysafecards and paypal (1:1 for free)

Support from the moderators,customers and administrator is on another level than any other cheat site. I want to say thank you to the moderators and customers for the awesome help.

Thanks for reading~
    dachschaden

Nice of you for taking the time to write this testimonial

Indeed the support on this forums one of the fastest I have seen

Thread Information