Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: Review

Review

Definitely have to say I love the hack and I've tried many from other's claiming to be the best. TM~Cheats did it right, War Z is easier to play now when you walk into a large city or just off in the forest with it's aim detection. The aimbot seems alittle off as I've wasted 8 shots from a Mauser SP66 at 250m on a moving target, but was able to get hit markers with a B92 after wasting the ammo on the same moving target at 250m running to the left.

Keep up the good work Tom M and the rest of the staff, I will definitely be a return customer. The only thing you need now is a proper payment for lifetime instead of us having to ask you Tom, quite sure that gets annoying. <3

he does good just a little hint i think he has moving targets turned off right now trying to fix the issue but i have found if u strafe the way they are running u can hit them every time.

Nice, thank you for the tip fox243, I'll be more than glad to try it later on. I rarely use aimbot unless someone else has it on and is trying to kill me, past that I just use the ESP and Proximity.

agreed witht he esp lol love that thing.
    hope u enjoy ur stay tho
    Sincerely Fox

Thread Information